Jobs With Perrett FEncing LTd
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR OUR NEXT APPRENTICE...
- Physically fit and able to lift and shift materials on site along with walking up and down fence lines.
- Can do friendly attitude with a curious problem solving mind.
- Good with your hands - enjoy making and repairing things.
- UK Driving licence - or be training to get this - to get to/from yard/site
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Trained by one of the leading fencing companies in UK. Will learn the correct way to fence to our TOUGH Standards.
- Trained on industry leading machinery including tracked post knockers, tractor and loaders, netting machines, mini diggers etc
- Fair Wages to reflect performance - starting is Real Living Wage = £9.90/hr - as you progress wages will improve with performance - lead fencer are on £30k+/year
- Work Week - 8am onsite till 5pm Monday - Friday
- 2 year in house apprenticeship. After passing 3-month probation we will put you through a variety of courses over the two years including: Chainsaw Courses, First Aid and Trailer test.
- Uniform and boots.
- Friendly, Fair and Focused company that rewards staff both financially and mindfully to get a good work/life balance.
- 28 days paid holiday on full time job
- Work truck after passing apprenticeship.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an email to email@example.com with details about you
or call 01963205050
You'll be invited to a paid trial day. If you like us and we like you, we'll get you started ASAP